Art Fun! Program Instructor/Coordinator
Part Time Position
Art FUN! Program Instructor/Coordinator
The Art FUN Program Instructor/Coordinator will work closely with KIAC’s Programs Manager to organize, implement and instruct an Art FUN workshop series for young artists as well as a weekly Toddler Painting course.
Interested candidates should have:
- Experience instructing youth is required.
- At least one year of post-secondary education.
- A background in the arts.
- Experience coordinating programs and/or events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively, in a dynamic environment.
6 weeks, 9 hours a week from June 9 to July 17
(Class time will be 1:00 to 3:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays June 23 to July 16, prep hours are somewhat flexible)
$18 an hour
Closing Date for Applications: May 29@ 4:30 pm
For more information about this position, or to apply, please email email@example.com.
Added to cache at May 25, 2015 06:57:18