One position currently available
Interim Programs Coordinator
KIAC is seeking an Interim Programs Coordinator to fill in from January 5th to March 31st, 2015. Working closely with all staff and reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Interim Programs Coordinator will responsible for the development and implementation of programs consistent with KIAC strategic priorities and programming goals.
Planning, marketing, implementing and monitoring community programs, courses and educational offerings, in conjunction with other staff. This includes short courses, workshops, music lessons, and youth programs.
- Arts related college or university level certification, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in program planning, reporting and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in use of Word and Excel. Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, volunteers and diverse community groups.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Duration: January 5th to March 31st, 2015
Closing Date for Applications: November 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm
Please submit completed cover letter and resume to the KIAC Office or to the Klondike Outreach Office. Attention Karen DuBois, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Added to cache at Nov 23, 2014 06:41:40